Insightful has rich reporting features to help you analyze employee productivity, attendance, break time and inactivity adherence, work behaviour and more.
Each report from almost each dashboard can be exported as a .csv file so you can analyze stats outside Insightful web platform and / or submit reports to someone that does not have the access to Insightful.
❗ Note: In case you customize the column view on your Dashboard, please bear in mind that this will be reflected in the exported CSV, i.e. if you hide one column, the data from that column won't be present in the export.
CSV (comma separated values) is the common file format for data extracting, transferring and storing. Following is an explanation how to view or import .csv files in Excel or Google Sheets to get the most out of them and data Insightful is collecting.
1. Open a new Excel document and navigate to the Data tab.
2. Click “From Text”.
3. Navigate to the CSV file you wish to open and click “Import”
4. From the newly-opened window, choose “Delimited”. Then click “Next”
5. Check the box next to the type of delimiter – in most cases this is either a semicolon or a comma. Then click “Next”.
6. Click “Finish”.
1. Open Google Sheets
2. Choose “File” > “Import”
3. Click on “Upload” > “Select a file from your device.” or drag & drop a file
4. The following window will pop up. Choose “Import data.”